Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts on friendship

"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."--Cindy Lew


Days upon this earth are traveling faster and I reflect on the friendships that I so deeply enjoy and carry me through each experience. 

--My monthly Book Group pals     --lunch bunch foursome    --phone pals who offer deep insights  --children's friend's mothers ---a whole new list of blogger friends and ward friends   --my BEST sister friend

How could we survive this thing called life if not for our friends? 

4 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I agree with you 100%. And how sweet your comment about helping someone close was. Thanks so much. I am a big believer in the pay it forward mentality. I know it will make a difference.

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed 2 great phone calls today with friends. It always takes time to be a friend, but it is so worth it.

Tara said...

It is amazing how much richer life is when we take that little bit of time to be FRIENDS. I have a bad habit of thinking/feeling I'm too busy, but that's never really the case. There is always time for the best things. Thanks for your post - I need those reminders!

HLFackrell said...

Thanks for being a friend and sharing your thoughts.