Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

The holiday was a busy one this year. We spent the morning out of the house attending Deanna Rose Farm, the pool, and Brandon at his FIREWORKS job. We bought some small fireworks even though they are illegal in our city.


 One of Brandon's first customers asked him if Brandon could recommend some fireworks and his reply was, "The cheapest ones are the best as they are all illegal and dangerous." Great salesman. He has never enjoyed fireworks.

I made one of my favorite desserts-layered chocolate pudding dessert!  Crust/Cream Cheese/pudding/coolwhip------CALORIES!  After taking 2 lactose tablets, I ate HALF the pan and was quite proud (and sick)! It has been too long since I indulged in this dessert!

Enjoy this slideshow of our fun-filled day!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a great holiday. I feel sick still... from all the food.