Saturday, July 26, 2008

MAMA Piano Festival--Omaha Nebraska




Yesterday, we traveled a total of 6 hours round trip to Omaha, NB where Hunter and Carson each played 2 songs for a piano Festival. Summer is filled with many activities and I'm thrilled that they learned their pieces (although Hunter learned only one and "reinvented" another), it works for me! 


We enjoyed the flavors of Brad's pick for lunch--Bohemian Cafe-slavic food where a sign read, "Checks (Not Czech) are accepted" Both boys made it back in time for friend birthday parties that they could not live without missing.

Hunter got braces this summer!




1 comment:

Sheffer's said...

I remember doing those same types of festivals when I was a kid! Did you LOVE the Czech food? I'm part Czech and reading that you just ate some Bohemian food makes me want to go make Knedlicky and Kolaches! :) Yummy!