Sunday, July 6, 2008

Memories

 My sister-in-law sent me this and it was fun to remember good times. I don't have a lot of people who leave comments as my "age-group" isn't so much into blogging!

Here are the directions:
1.  As a comment on my blog (or e-mail if you don't leave comments) leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

HLFackrell said...

I remember working at the Gift Horse with Karen Babin and the rest of the gang.

Andrea said...

I will always remember Power Play. How could you forget that. It wasn't the gun, that I will remember, but the enjoyable lunch.

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Since you had such sweet memories of me to share...;)
I remember you saying how frustrated you were that "someone [your] age" was having breakouts. This was quite a long time ago possibly before Brandon was born, but you didn't think that once you were married you should still be getting zits! hehe
I remember thinking it was pretty cool to have my sister-in-law teach me in YW's. It was great for us to have you guys so close during your med school years. (Baby Brandon sure was cute and lots of work!)
Every time I think of you I think of you with a smile.

Sheffer's said...

I remember being your VT when I first moved into the ward and the great advice you gave me to basically relax and enjoy my boys, because, well, they're boys! Thanks for helping me to see the joys of crazy boys!

Christina said...

The thing I remember upon first meeting you was how beautiful you are. I was a little jealous that you were coming in and stealing my brother, but when I met you and learned how sweet you were, I just had to like you. :) And I agree w/ Adri. It was so great having you guys near during Brad's med school years! Those are all great memories!