Thursday, December 2, 2010

My FAVORITE event of the holidays

This Friday night, I will attend an annual event that almost makes me happier than Christmas day!  Why you ask?  Because I am surrounded by good food, friends, and gifts--and I don't have to do any work.

PageTurners, my monthly book group, meets once a year with our handsome and supportive husbands to celebrate the season. We are all spoiled with creative gifts from each other. There is laughter and tears as we share our lives and love for books.

I get so excited to share my gifts with my "girls"!  Here is a peek at what they look like from the outside...

 Jessica helped decorate the gifts for the men!  She is one of Santa's BEST helpers.
 As I create this post, I am watching OPRAH"S LAST FAVORITE THINGS SHOW and JOSH GROBAN is singing--------JUST TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago, I had a dream that I was on Oprah's Favorite Things show............
                                  ...sometimes dreams do not come true and I am OK with that!

Check back later to see what is inside......it is better than being on OPRAH because I created it for 5 girls I love dearly!

No comments: