Sunday, November 14, 2010

BYU vs. CSU

Traveling to my sister Tanya's house in Colorado on Thursday, Nov. 11 with my Mom and Dad was amazingly uneventful considering Jessie was running a fever. I have a hard time remembering when the last trip I took without a sick child needing me.

Two of my sisters gathered to celebrate both my parent's fall birthdays! We missed Greg and Kim. My brother Greg was going to surprise Mom and Dad, however, his baby Sara got sick and he had to cancel his plans.

Family First!!!!!  Here is a look at how we celebrated!




















Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Brad, Hunter and Carson traveled 10 hours on Friday...arriving just in time for the BYU Football fireside with Coach Mendenhall and some of his players.

Saturday, family members attended the BYU vs. CSU football game in Fort Collins. I stayed home with a sick Jessie and hung out with my Mom and sister from California!  Mini reunion!

Waiting for the BIG GAME!



The BYU football team and their equipment travel in style.







Click to play this Smilebox photo album

No comments: