Wednesday, November 3, 2010

At Season's End---a time to celebrate

A little light rain never hurt anyone and can even add to the excitement of a boring football game! The BVN band luckily brought their bright blue rain ponchos with them to protect their instruments. The heavy rain occurred in the 3rd quarter of the game and did not slow the team down! Jessie spent the 1st half of the show dancing to the sounds of the BNV band.





Our family took advantage of a day off from school to enjoy the fabulous fall weather. After an IHOP breakfast of SCARY pancakes, we joined our friends--Bagleys--and ventured to a corn maze in a rural part of our county. There is something magical about getting lost in a maze and then finding your way through it. Radawn and I took advantage of the moment and let the kids run FREE! The maze was in the shape of the Boy Scouts of America symbol to celebrate the 100th Centennial Celebration of the organization.




1 comment:

Tara said...

I love your band posts - I was an orchestra nerd, so I never appreciated marching band till my sister started throwing a rifle around on the color guard last year - now I think band is AWESOME! :) Way to go to all of you - it's definitely a family effort to be involved in something so huge. I'm glad you got some Fall fun in, too. :)