Sunday, May 6, 2012

3,100 "mormon" youth gather to engage, enlighten, and entertain!






My Cousin, Melanie and Dan Belnap, from Joplin, Missouri---Melanie is in the black and white shirt with curly hair.

Mary Ellen, John, Kate, Joseph Naylor---Stephen, Caleb, Josh, and Aaron Davis, (Mary Ellen's brother from St. Louis, Mo,)  Kevin and Chris Manning,
 Me and my beautiful daughter, Jessie~
 Radawn, Jason, and Anna Bagley, Steve and Amy Stephenson, Kelly and Mark Lineback, Cynthia and Mark Cockriel!
 The beautiful women--my sister, Kim Evans, Radawn Bagley, and our "girls"









 Some of the "performers" from the Lenexa Kansas Stake of Kansas City--Courageous Hearts!!

 Hunter and Carson Bishop---Jacob Evans Hughes--(Carson's cousin)---Ben and Peter Bagley
 Jessie so wanted to be apart of the action!!!

 Kim Evans (my sister) and her second son, Jacob Evans Hughes!
 Joseph Naylor, flew home for the weekend to attend the activities of the KC Temple Dedication!!!
 Exhausted, sweaty, stinky, but thrilled to have participated in this once in a lifetime event!!!! I love my sons~!
 Families are Forever!!!
I love, love, love, love this crazy bunch of people called

No comments: