Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Morning America--goodbye my FRIENDS

When you are a stay-at-home Mom, adult interaction is something you crave. To begin my day, I get a dose of this from my BEST FRIENDS at Good Morning America. I know--LAME, but that is my life.


I feel connected to the current hosts-DIANE SAWYER--ROBIN ROBERTS--CHRIS CUOMO--SAM CHAMPION--and have had close relationships with past hosts as well. Through their work, I am connected to a much bigger world than my own--laundry--cooking--driving--cheerleading--teaching--nagging--etc.

Today, my best friends are BREAKING up. Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo are leaving! I have so enjoyed the chemistry between these four professionals and often smile at their stories presented to the public. Although tragic and life-altering much of the news is, I feel these hosts offer hope and support to so many in peril through their compassion in reporting current events.

So I say goodbye to this great GMA team and look forward to getting to know the new hosts who I hope I will enjoy as much.

2 comments:

val m said...

Sad to see them go , but I am a Today show girl!!

Lori said...

I'm a FOX junkie! :-)