Saturday, June 21, 2008

ICE CREAM NOT HEALTHY? Not in my HOUSE

Ok. I confess. It is 2 PM and I am still in my PJ's. I just finished watching a Lifetime movie ( I folded laundry while I watched). I anxiously await the arrival of Brad and Hunter from Scout Camp and ALL their gear after a week of outdoor exposure!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every weekend of the summer so far has been spent packing or cleaning up after boys stuff that has been outside or spraying Permone on camping gear and clothese in order to prevent TICS with lyme disease. 


Although I am more than happy to do these tasks, today I am rebelling from mothering! 

Did I mention that I have no milk, bread or kid friendly food! Jessie is eating THIS for lunch:

It IS a DAIRY product people!!!!!!!!!!!



6 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

You go girl!!! Sometimes it is necessary to go on strike. Good luck with all the unpacking. Uggh! Jared comes home today, so I will be right there with you. And I think Ice cream is a perfectly respectable lunch.

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Yummmmm!

Andrea said...

That is so funny. I am glad that you found me. The blog you rsponded to is Jonathan's family blog. Here is our family blog:
www.theswensonfamily5.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Too funny, Stephanie! I don't know how you keep up with your family -- it's really too bad that even when we take a 'day off' we still have to do everything... :)

Christina said...

Hahaha! I love it! I wish my mom had given in and let us eat ice cream once in a while too! What a great mom you are! :)

Renae said...

As my dad would say, "No kid every died from eating too many popsicles." I am betting that applies to ice cream too.

Way to get those mom brownie points.