Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cub Scout Day Camp-SPY CUBS-2008

Carson attended Cub Scout Day Camp last week. Since I have 3 boys, I have been involved with Cub Scout Day Camp during 6 different camps and have participated as walking leader, parent coordinator, staff helper and parent helper. Hunter has also attended as Den Chief. 

This is Carson's last year and also my LAST. Although I did a happy dance after my day at camp, it was with a bit of remorse. I am  a big talker of how difficult this camp is for me, however, I have greatly enjoyed participating with my boys as I get to see them with their friends and leaders participating in some very cool activities. 

The main Camp Staff, which we learned has over 47 years experience with Day Camp, is so dedicated to making the week so fun for the boys. The Camp certainly lives up to its WONDERFUL reputation. I will certainly miss the camp and will have to plan SOMETHING for the second week of JUNE for my boys now!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

HLFackrell said...

I loved the monkey bars. It looks like Jessie is about ready to lose something there.