Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What is a young mother to do?

No--I am not a young mother
(my oldest will be going off to college in the fall!!!!)

 Just young at heart!

We recently returned from our LAST full family Spring Break! Most likely, Brandon will be serving a mission for the LDS church next year at this time!! SIGH SIGH!  As I reflected on our first time safely attempting the theme parks with 3 young, energetic boys, I recall some major differences from our 2001 Disneyland adventures compared to 2010!

I'll be posting some smilebox albums recording our most recent travels to and from California so before I finish--enjoy a look back in time. Will you be able to spot the differences?

(not the OBVIOUS hair loss, hair color change, size change!)












2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the header! I cannot believe how OLD BRANDON LOOKS!(yes, I'm yelling) And you look great! I love these old pictures of your family a few years ago - nice little blast from the past to set the stage, right? :)

Lori said...

OOH OOH OOH I know! NO matchings shirts! :-) Love the pics!