Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter 2023












































Happy Easter! 

Today Dad & I are attending Sacrament Easter Sunday with Dad’s parents in their Orem, Utah ward. Utah weather is bright and sunny and warm. I am choosing to believe that a loving Savior wants each of us to use his Atonement to be renewed, changed and inspired to become kinder, stronger, productive, thoughtful, self-sufficient, and driven to improve one aspect of ourselves daily.

My renewal for today is telling my children I believe in their sustainable, safe and prosperous futures and each of you is of strong moral character patterned after Jesus. We were intentional as parents during your childhoods and adolescences to expose you to physical, emotional, and spiritual experiences and opportunities. Please reflect on these memories and how your own mind, body and soul were affected for the positive.

You are each strong, kind, wise and cherished by so many.

I love you!

No comments: