Monday, May 16, 2016

Elementary School LAST field day

I've attended all 4 of my children's Elementary School Field Days and watched them compete with their classmates in an afternoon of fun!


Jessica is a fifth grader and participated in her last field day and I participated in my LAST field day.

There was no tears, no pomp or circumstance, not even acknowledgement from other parents that we had hit a milestone with our family. I simply took a few pictures of my precious only daughter and cheered her in a few races and quietly walked off the field without looking back.

It has been my experience with Jessica to help and volunteer making sure SHE is the focus. I have headed her Chat n Chew group during elementary school, I have been her room mother and attended all her holiday parties.



No comments: