Thursday, June 16, 2011

I soooooo deserve this!

Early this Summer on a hot afternoon, the house had gone quiet after a two-hour trip to the swimming pool. The eery quiet lulled me into a hour sleep until nature spoke.

As I entered the bathroom, this junk pile and this adoring smile greeted me !



"I just want to clean the world,"

 responded Jessie while dropping the last load of wrinkled receipts, old bandaids, samples of antibiotic cremes and rusted nails on the porcelain counter.

Junk drawer revealed! Some items in here have not been seen since 2004!


I quickly (BEFORE her momentum waned) supplied Jess with ziploc storage bags in varying sizes. Instructing her regarding "organization" and "sorting" was a breeze as she already had the cremes in a bag.


My last advice to Jess was to let her Dad know that it was HER that messed with his junk drawer and not MOM!

1 comment:

Heath said...

Go, Jessie, go! Your cousin Marissa likes to reorganize my junk drawers...and cabinets...and photo bins... I love it!