Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Girl" Power

Carson, Jessie, Brad and I helped entertain 6 adorable girls so Carson could earn money for summer boy scout camps.

--Reese, Cailin and Brinley Bieberly--
--Nya, Kai, and Maleah Deshler--
The calm before the storm
Popcorn appetizer
Carson and Jessie present a Puppet Show
Creating a MAGIC trick
Creating some Crafts



Nothing finishes off a "girl" party like a dance-off!









Carson's humor and storytelling skills keep the girls' intrigue for over 45 minutes!
As the plot of the show thickens, the audience delights in a humorous twist. 

  The laughter of children is contagious and I caught the "giggle" bug while taking pictures!
I was shocked and amazed that toddlers and infants could sit for such a long time. In my experience with this age group, I generally have witnessed "boy" bravery as they fight through their energy.

No comments: