Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday CAR CAR

Today is Carson's 11th Birthday and we wish him a happy birthday. He is maturing into such an obedient, insightful and spiritual young man with many musical talents. At the end of every day, I spend "snuggle time" with Carson (still) and we get to share the best moments of our day. He is eager to improve on the things that went wrong that day and celebrate the triumphs.

I am so proud of him as he works very hard in school and loves learning and reading.


















4 comments:

Lori said...

You look totally different. I am at Lori's house watching your blog baby. I just found it I have to go to scout training on Sat. Yuck!

Happy Birthday to Carson! Have fun.
Lori

Patty said...

I loved how older and wiser brother Hunter is helping out with the new toy.

The Dooley Family said...

How cute how cute!! I love the picture where they picked him up--he's so LONG and TALL!!

val m said...

Yum!! That cake looks very yummy!! Happy Birthday Carson!