Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hunter graduates to HIGH SCHOOL

I now have 2 HIGH SCHOOL students--1 elementary and 1 in pre-school! This will be the LAST year any of my children will be at the SAME school. That is our healthy, dysfunctional family!



I am so proud of Hunter. He is growing into a wonderful and mature young man. Always willing to help and complete his work, he is my "go-to-guy" for help. I so enjoy watching him connect with Jessie and help her learn and grow. I will so enjoy spending time with him this summer as he prepares for the next phase of his life.




Hunter poses with his JAZZ band teacher--Owen Evans--and fellow Jazz members--Will Bray--Ean--Hunter----Brennan Connolly--Ed Switzek

2 comments:

Patty said...

How exciting for your boys to be there together next year. You have a great family, too. Every family has a few issues, right.

val m said...

High school is a very scary thing for me!!!! I still have another year! How fun to have a preschooler - she should keep you feeling young!!