Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nurturing PLANTS

I purchased these beautiful plants 3 weeks ago because they were on SALE. I knew I would not plant them until after Mother's Day and said to myself,

"I am GOING to keep these babies alive until then. I am DETERMINED to NURTURE them until they can go outside."

After visiting on-line sites directing me what to do, I eagerly followed the advice to WATER them daily as they need water and keep them inside until it is warm.

SEE WHAT TOO MUCH NURTURING CAN DO!


There is a parenting lesson in this!

."



4 comments:

mstrayer said...

Stephanie, I have the same problem! I have figured out that here in CA...cactus are perfect for me...they don't need to be watered very often...so I can't go wrong!

Lori said...

HA! HA! HA! That's why I buy fake! Happy Gardening!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Love your "too much nurturing" analogy.

HLFackrell said...

At least you tried. I don't even do that.