Thursday, November 6, 2008

Don't you LOVE modern TRAVEL technology









When I was a kid, traveling across country met hours of torture and noise for my parents. Jumping over seats and wrestling with your nearest sibling was just a game we played while bored. 

Travel was DANGEROUS to drivers. Thus, new seatbelt laws were passed and we now have a NEW way to travel to keep the peace. Last week, I took a drive up the Colorado Mountains near Fort Collins with my Mom, Dad, sister, Tanya and Mark, and 2 3-year-olds. 

PEACEFUL for these toddlers and adults! Not to mention the scenery.


2 comments:

Becky said...

AHH!! You were so close to us!! We're just on the other side of Denver. Amen to modern travel technology. The portable DVD player is the best money we ever spent!

HLFackrell said...

You can just see the intense look on Jessie's face as I am sure she is watching a movie. I miss those car games would would play, but I love the peace and quiet that comes from children being entranced with pretty moving pictures.