Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let the SEASON begin




















Summer high temperatures were swiftly replaced with sharp winds this week as 
football season started!

Dew drops on dropped passes
Raindrops on people's faces
Bags filled with goodies to entertain the youngsters
Listening to commentary from Grandpa on the plays
Watching Jessie dance to the sounds of the High School Band
A thermos filled with hot chocolate to warm our cold fingers and toes
Watching Brandon and Hunter on the side-line wondering if they will play this GAME?
Listening to the BVN band at Half Time and KNOWING where Brandon is because he is only 
1 of 2 kids in a football uniform!!!!!

22 and 78--Those are the numbers to watch this year!!!!!

GO BVN mustangs and OTMS Falcons! 

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Make sure those boys recognize your sacrifice. Four hours of football is one-long-game. Wish them luck and cheers to the hot cocoa!

Jessica said...

I love football season--summer is over and fall has begun...hot cocoa is a definite plus. Good luck guys!

HLFackrell said...

I love the one of Jessie and Carson. And it looks like Brandon got some game time. I love fall. Spring too, because the weather is a lot cooler. Drink some cocoa next time for me.

Bradley said...

Thanks for keeping the pics updated. Love those boys and I love you, Steph.

Andrea said...

Oh how I love football season. I used to cheer in highschool, and it brings back so many memories. The weather, the smell, everything I miss.