Saturday, February 9, 2008

I saw Anne Romney

The day before SUPER TUESDAY, I traveled about 35 minutes to Missouri and attended a small rally where I heard Anne Romney. What an inspirational speech she gave to an audience of 50. I am impressed with her values and committment to the campaign.  I would hope that we see Mitt Romney run again in the next election as he is an impressive speaker and has some great ideas for changing how parts of government work.


Often, I listen to news stations while I am completing work at home. I am a CNN junkie, although lately, I tire of the political banter and stories of victory and defeat. Surely, there are other stories that need to be told. 

One of my favorite events to witness are musicals put on by High Schools. Last night, "C" and I went on a "date" to Thoroughly Modern Millie" at "B's" school. I am always so impressed at local talent. Not only was the singing impressive, but the costumes were colorful and adorable. I feel like I was entertained by Broadway-style entertainment for $14. There is hope for the future generations. "C" also loved the show and could not stop telling his brothers how good the singing and dancing was.

No comments: