Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mom's WORST enemy----in more ways than one!

With 2 hormonal teenage boys and 1 prepubescent male in the home, the toy most desired by a 5-year-old girl becomes Mom's WORST ENEMY! 

As any mother of girls knows, these smiling, bright, beautiful, perfectly shaped (mis) representations of an ideal female can be found around the house in various stages of dress. Some are found without a head, foot, or arm, or alarmingly naked most of the time. Prince "Ken" Charming is often found laying closely by with only bermuda shorts on permanently flexing his bronzed, toned muscles. 

Imagine my joy when I came across these buxom beauties with their sparkling eyes, plush lips, tanned bodies....


and glittery glowing blouse that
DOES NOT COME OFF!!!

My only wish is that the Action Figures of long ago came with fixed swords, handguns, sniper rifles, machine guns, bazookas, joint service combat shotguns, sub-machine guns, multi-purpose assault weapons, hand grenades etc.

This would of saved me LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of grief!

4 comments:

whitney said...

Ahh, but then she can't spend countless hours dressing, undressing, and re-dressing said doll. ;)

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness your blog and family are so stinkin cute! Welcome to SITS!

See Mom Smile said...

I was kind of sad when my girls grew out of Barbies. I have to now collect them to make up for it. Now it is just Legos and pieces of Mr Potato Head. Sigh....

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That is a good point about the nudity. I lucked out and Diana never really went through the barbie stage. Not really sure how I pulled that off.