Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Memories

We enjoyed a delightful Thanksgiving meal with my Mom, Dad, Kim, Jacob, and my family. It was good to have my Dad and Mom with us as Dad has not been able to get out of the house much as he recovers from surgery and various other health issues that have weakened his body. The grandchildren enjoyed being with their grandparents and we were all put into a food coma by the consumption of turkey, potatoes, gravy, yams, stuffing, rolls and pumpkin pie. My sister Chris, Kat, and Paul connected with us via FACETIME on our iPads and it was the next best things as being there.

Click to play this Smilebox collage


I received this picture of Elder Bishop from the family whom he spent Thanksgiving with while serving in Provo, Utah on his mission. He reported to us that it was one of three meals he consumed that day. I was delighted to receive this picture in my inbox!!!

Jessie and I entertained ourselves by having a snowball fight with TOILET PAPER! Carson joined in the fun after he was jealous and Hunter could not bring himself to be involved in such juvenile entertainment! He did manage to enjoy some "social" time with his peers and even bought the handsome purple shirt he is wearing in the pictures.


Brad had several nights shifts to work during the five-day holiday. We spent time with several friends, playing games and had a small gathering at our house which motivated me to get Christmas decor up.

Jess and I woke up on Saturday while the teenagers slept and worked together to make our house festive for the holidays!

No comments: