Monday, August 16, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's BYU send-off

We celebrated Brandon's new college adventure with one last Sunday meal!  Grandmas' Sunday dinners are the BEST and will surely never be replaced by cafeteria food.   The oldest grandchild for my parents is spreading his wings. They have been so supportive to him in attending his various events for the last 15 years. Watching him grow and mature is so much apart of their "Golden Years!"
Brothers stick together---until one leaves the nest!

August 22 is Brad's birthday and grandma NEVER forgets a birthday! She made Brad a PINK cake and Jessie was so intrigued!



I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!

 (and I hope he is ready to "Go Forth to Learn and Serve")

2 comments:

Lori said...

Can I just say that the photo of you hugging your boy has got to be one of my all time favorites! It just exudes an unspoken message about what motherhood is all about! You should be so pleased you've raised such a great young man...just one more thing...at the Y...he's just continuing what you've already started at home!

Lori said...

I forgot to add...YOU INSPIRE ME STEPHANIE!