Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer is Upon US.........

Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!  

I AM READY FOR THIS
I AM READY FOR THIS
I AM READY FOR THIS
I AM READY FOR THIS
I AM READY FOR THIS!
I AM READY FOR THIS!


My 15-year old will practice driving EVERY DAY so he can drive to school/6 AM church/seminary class beginning September 12, 2010  (and I will not kill him)------he will also COMPLETE his EAGLE PROJECT-----(and I will not kill him)!

My 18-year-old will WORK WORK WORK WORK and PLAY PLAY PLAY and SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP and NOT listen to me! (and I will not kill him, but his father might!) He will get his wisdom teeth out (and he might kill himself)!

My 11 and 5-yr-old will SWIM SWIM SWIM and then apply sunscreen. The best item for this summer is their UV protected swim shirt that both these kids wear religiously. (they deserve to experience more of this great life so I will let them live)!




....are you ready!
(my boys KILL so many creatures on their video games, I thought I might have my chance)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

2 more weeks of school around here.
LOVE swim shirts though.
Saving me gallons of sunscreen.

Lulu said...

Love reading your blog, Stephanie. Wish they had had swim shirts when my children were young. I used to send them in t-shirts over their bathing suits and many pools wouldn't let them wear the shirts. Didn't know about dangers and sunscreen then. My father would get a sunburn wearing a white shirt at the ocean.
I really enjoyed summer vacations with my children. Know you will too.
Louise

Lori said...

Too funny! My 14 almost 15 is swimming in the same summer boat as yours is! and I feel the same way about it! :-)