Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

Brandon texted me yesterday from work and asked what time did I wake up! "Strange," I thought, but responded nonetheless. 

At 6:15 AM this morning, awaking to the sweet smell of bacon and eggs reminded me of the question and made me giggle! Especially since I confiscated Brandon's electronic devices the day before for a day of "Time Out" (they needed a rest!) 
(You really don't want to be around a TEENAGE BOY 
when he is DISCONNECTED for an entire day---cranky, cranky, cranky)



.........redemption is sweet!............. (literally)

Oh yeah--it's my birthday!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to a SWEET, SWEET friend!

whitney said...

happy (belated) birthday!!! What a sweet son! Not to mention waking up that early unnecessarily is no small feet as a teenager.

Tara said...

Happy (late!) Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day. Looks like summer is treating your family well -- I think you're amazing how you keep up with everything!