Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You are "OUT OF ORDER"

This blog is really all about recording the history of our family and having used the site for over 2 years, I have learned many new features. I do enjoy sharing our moments with family and friends, however, realize that it takes time to view ALL the albums. It is my "FANTASY" that my boys and Jessie will sit around their family room staring at their WALL where the SMILEBOX albums are displayed and share these moments with their families including their children--my GRANDCHILDREN!

Imagine my delight this summer when I discovered that you can CHANGE the post date by using "POST OPTIONS." I thought that I was doomed to having so many of the events of the Bishop lives "out of order" seeing that I have digital photos from 2003 that are sitting idle on my hard drive.

Now I know you are saying that the Bishop family IS "out of order" so why should it matter? It does and so I will be post dating pictures from 2003-2007. No one needs to look at them, but I will be put at ease knowing the HISTORY is "in ORDER."!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Awesome tip...Thanks for sharing Stephanie...

Patty said...

I think I know what you are talking about.

HLFackrell said...

Here I thought this post was about going to court for some reason. Glad for the tip.

Laura said...

I didn't know that either!