Monday, August 17, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Sending the boys off to school was the goal for the morning---


CARSON BISHOP--Valley Park Elementary--5th--Mrs. Talley



HUNTER BISHOP--Blue Valley North High School--Freshman



BRANDON BISHOP--Blue Valley North High School-SENIOR


JESSICA BISHOP--BORED without her brothers



--- (and trying to distract myself from the ever so quiet house) was the goal for the rest of the day! Not to mention the anxiety I feel now that I have 2 children in HIGH SCHOOL--one a SENIOR! This "raising a family" thing goes by way to fast! Just yesterday, Brandon started pre-school.

So I distracted myself and completed this album to look back at what my oldest looked like starting school!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: BEB school pics
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

This particular album takes a while to LOAD so after you click on arrow--go put in a load of laundry or grab some Strawberry Peanut Butter M&M's from your secret stash--my NEW favorite. If you were here, I would share them with you!!

5 comments:

Patty said...

Wow, Brandon has really grown up lately. It is flying by, isn't it. Carson looks ready for school too.

Lori said...

Not sure what's wrong...but I'm having trouble viewing the smilebox...it won't advance the pictures. I try again when Phil gets home...maybe it's the user! :-)

Laura said...

Poor Jessica! Anneka feels her pain...

HLFackrell said...

Still haven't tried those m&m's.

val m said...

It is such a mixed emotion. You enjoy them and are so proud of the teens that they've become, yet miss those sweet little faces and the joy that they brought. I am NOT looking forward to the girls going back to school!!!