Monday, February 28, 2011

Star of the Week--Jessica

Jessica will celebrate her 6th birthday this week and if you have ever had a kindergarten, this also means

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! STAR OF THE WEEK! ! ! ! ! ! !

This event was so dreaded when my oldest turned 6 because I had to sort through a billion pictures, buy some fancy paper, get out the glue, scissors, tape, markers, ribbon and various other craft supplies (all while nursing a newborn I am sure)! 

HUGE SIGH when that project was over.

With the digital age of photo storage and retrieval, I simply sat down to my computer and used the tools within the program and whipped up a photo visual in less than an hour! Granted it will cost me to print it, but to me and JESSICA, it is sooooooo worth the time and energy I save.

Here is Jessica as the Star of the Week:

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
....With this album complete and off to the printer, I can go back to watching the rest of the Oscars, (I fell asleep well before 10:30 PM) which is on DVR--another one of my favorite inventions!!!!!!!

No comments: