Thursday, February 10, 2011

A little bit of lovin'

Several missionary Moms and I got together and put together Valentine packages for missionaries we know that are serving. What a great way to give our sons a variety of "goodies" and feel connected to our son's friends.
"Me"•  Darci Evans • Chris Manning • Mary Ellen Naylor •  Heidi Fackrell •
 (not pictured Diane Fackrell  •  Leanne Hansen  •  Sister Hinds)

Jessica made cards for each of the missionaries as well as her kindergarten classmates!
 While concentrating, sticking our tongues out is a trait that Brandon, Grandpa Evans and I share!  
......and now Jessica joins the elite....!
 Jessica completes her Valentine box.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Stephanie! I've been out of the blogging world for a bit :-) Shame on me! But, I'm back! Ha! Ha! What a fantastic idea for the missionaries. You're always coming up with clever things like that!