Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 weeks with my adorable nieces

My only brother, Greg, who lives outside Atlanta, Georgia, visited Kansas City in mid July for 2 days. He then directed a soccer clinic in California and left his 3 daughters with Grandma and Grandpa. while his wife traveled with her job. My sister, Kim, and I helped my parents watch and care for the girls as well as my boys! Although we were a little rusty, we enjoyed bonding and loving our young nieces.



The excitement at seeing this large fish tank at Cabellas made me laugh out loud. It was as if the girls had NEVER seen a fish before--at least not ones this large.




2 comments:

Tara said...

I love your crazy dinner ideas! What a great way to make some memories (and get your kids to eat their dinner....) :) Miss you!

Lori said...

The Barbarian dinner is hillarious! You are such a fun mom! Greg's smile reminds me of Tanya.