Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love myself a good french horn

Inspiring FREE live orchestra music presented by the KC Symphony was a very memorable way to spend a comfortable Labor Day evening.  Even better, we spent the concert with friends Chris and Jenny Staggs and Heidi Bills and daughters. They are members of our church congregation.


I found this picnic idea very interesting! A portable table is something I must search for for our next outdoor event involving a meal!
One of my passions is listening to orchestra/band music and although I have no musical talent, I am a most enthusiastic fan. I am always inspired by the bold, strong, vigorous sound of a full orchestra and my favorite sound is from the FRENCH HORN! That bellowing really gets me pumped!

I hope the children enjoyed the live event as much as I did. Exposing my children to quality music has always been a priority of mine and if you follow my blog at all, you MigHT know that!


Look who joined us? Katie, Sarah, and Elizabeth Wheeler!

No comments: