Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tanya & Mark and family visit

Last week, the Huntsman family visited from Colorado and stayed with my parents. Even though the weather kept us inside most of the time, we made the most of card/game playing, movie watching, and eating Mom's delicious brisket and potatoes. She is the best cook! Tanya's school system, this year, is scheduling week-long breaks in place of days here and there.
Therefore, they were able to get away to Kansas. Sounds like a great plan.



















MORE HUNTSMAN photos HERE


1 comment:

Lori said...

So that's where they went! :-) Looks like tons of fun...love the picture of your parents at the end. I've taken my kids in Build a Bear just to peak their curiosity (and to punch all the cool buttons...) then I say...we'll come back sometime! Does that make me a mean mom? :-)