Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jessie's SUNDAY primary talk


My family is very special to me. Even though two of my older  brothers are not living in our home, they live the gospel and their actions and example inspire me to follow Jesus.


living the teachings of Jesus Christ is a great comfort to me and my family.

Jesus taught us to spread the gospel and teach others about truths revealed to us through modern day prophets.


 I write letters to  Elder Hunter Bishop while he serves a LDS mission in Brazil. His example teaches me that Someday I can do a mission too. He is perserving and trying really hard to speak Portuguese. He teaches many Brazilians about gospel truths and inspires me to learn more in my Sunday lessons and personal scripture study.


2.  Jesus taught us to serve our communities. Yesterday I helped picked up trash that had collected near a stream. my family, friends, and I were serving our Father in Heaven by keeping his glorious earth beautiful.

3. Jesus taught us to love those who are sick or disabled and serve them. once a week, I visit with my grandparents who are mostly home bound and I play cards with my grandpa. My grandma teaches me honesty and kindness towards others. She also teaches me to be a good sport while playing  games
4.  Jesus taught us about love. My cousins and I get to see each other once a year. They teach me how to be apart of a big family unit and be cooperative in including those who are younger and older than me and have different interests. I love my cousins and they are all trying hard to follow our Savior like me.


Strengthening families has been our focus this year in Primary. I want to continue to use all that I have learned this year by my family, primary church leaders and teachers to build my eternal family here on earth.

In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments: