Monday, August 25, 2014

A visit from Brandon & Allison

A week-long visit from our oldest son Brandon and his lovely wife, Allison, was a perfect ending to a super Summer!  Even though Carson and Jessie were in school ALL week, we made the best of family time.











I have used the slideshow feature of I-Photo and included all the other photos I took while Brandon and Allison were in KC!   VIEW SLIDESHOW HERE



While attending the T-BONES minor league baseball game, Carson, Jessie and Brandon got to participate in activities during the innings.

--Jessie ran the bases
--Brandon guessed a country song correctly
--Carson was in an AIR GUITAR contest

 I have included their break-out performance in this short video clip. Brandon and I are easily heard cheering during the kids moments of fame and our comments and enthusiasm could brighten your day!


No comments: