Monday, March 3, 2014

Jessica celebrates turning 9


A delicious dinner at a Japanaese Steak House with Grandma and Grandpa Evans was a great diversion from events of this WINTER. Jessie really enjoys the flavors of steak, chicken and rice and loves to watch the food prepard on a hot, steel stove! 
Her ninth birthday was celebrated with gifts she picked out at Target ON HER BIRTHDAY because it was a 

SNOW DAY!


She got new shoes, new clothes, new gymnastic uniform, books, and a new Barbie! And SILLY PUTTY from Carson.


** my youngest sister Kim has a birthday on March 4, but her life is in ANOTHER state of caous and has become unmanageable as she is addicted to crystal meth. Her addiction began around NOV. 2012 and all during my father's health crisis of 2012-2013, she was abusing

I am keeping an online journal and have begun taking myself and my parents to NAR- ANON meetings on Monday nights to provide support for them. 

IT IS A HORIBLE, AWFUL, NO GOOD VERY BAD DISEASE. 

...and that is all I will write on this blog regarding my sister.

No comments: