Saturday, October 26, 2013

Orthodontist: Dr. Chad Bulleigh

After updating my IOS phone software, I never expected for the phone to shut off in the middle of the night , therefore, turning off my 7 AM wake-up call!


I jumped out of bed at 7:55 AM realizing that the twenty minute ride to the ortho for an 8:30 appointment would not be possible without a little speed! Carson and I skipped the non-essentials of our morning routine and arrived at the office  fully dressed, but a little stinky!

Dr. Chad Bulleigh has done it again!! Carson is the third Bishop teenager to benefit from his orthodontic skills!!! We have witnessed the expansion and renovation and building of 4 different offices in the last 8 years! His Shawnee office is by far the most modern and progressive!!

It got a lot more stinky in the office bathroom as the stress and anxiety my body endured got the best of me!!



Let's just say that BOTH Carson and I won't EVER forget THIS appointment morning!

Carson does look quite grown-up!!!!


No comments: