Sunday, May 22, 2011

Guess who?

 Who did I see in concert?
 What amazing voice did I get to hear sing to ME LIVE?
 So my good friend, Kamian of Point, Shoot, Speak, was there as well, but I know HE was singing just to ME!
 JOSH GROBAN--one very powerful and inspiring singer!
 ....and a cutie in my book!
 Can you tell his what his words are?  That is how close we were sitting!
 AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING orchestra of performers to back him up!
 This crowd was joyful!
 This ticket holder was brave enough to go on stage in front of the HUGE crowd and sing with Josh
 Such a gracious host!
 No nerves at all!
....so maybe this concert was last Spring, but these pics just seem like it was yesterday!


MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Amazing! You had to have been close to get such great pictures! WOW Lucky girl!!!